Construction is Al Hashem Contracting’s stronghold and main contributor to its Al Hashem Contractinging position.
At Al Hashem Contracting, work is never so urgent that it cannot be made following the strictest of HSE and quality standards. We have proved over time the ability to safely deliver high quality construction works in almost all construction disciplines, including:
- Mechanical Installations Works
- Electrical & Instrumentation Works
- Piping Fabrication, Installation & Testing Works
- Pipelines Works
- Civil Works
- Structural Steel Erection Works
Through the implementation of a complete set of HSE, Quality Assurance, Quality Control and construction procedures, Al Hashem Contracting has effectively maintained a consistent and sustainable control over its operations. The implementation of said procedures have helped Al Hashem Contracting earning ISO recognition (Al Hashem Contracting is ISO 9001:2008 certified), is subject to periodic audits, evaluation and improvement.
- Al Hashem Contracting’s skilled workforce and highly qualified technicians form the foundation of its construction capabilities, which is further enhanced by a wide range of heavy construction equipment and a clear understanding of site control requirements at the management level
- Planning plays a major role in the construction management decision making process at Al Hashem Contracting. Mainly through weekly analysis of schedule updates Al Hashem Contractinging to the early identification of potential setbacks and required corrective actions
- Equally important is the efficient interaction between Al Hashem Contracting’s various site departments, namely HSE, QC, technical office, construction and project controls. This offers a valuable advantage towards attaining Al Hashem Contracting’s, and Clients’ objectives
- Al Hashem Contracting has proven its capability and flexibility to perform complete construction works or more specific subcontracts on a variety of Energy projects, and has shown its capacity to undertake several of these contracts simultaneously
- Al Hashem Contracting has been successful both as subcontractor to major EPC companies across the globe and as main contractor to projects’ owners whether on its own or through partnerships and consortium